The President isn’t the only one who seeks to reach the audience direct.
“Musk Hits At Media For Tesla Coverage,” The Wall Street Journal, May 24, 2018 B4. Elon plans a site where the public can rate the credibility of news sources.
If “the media” continues to get targeted for fake news, where will people go for their news? Facebook? Is it possible to separate facts from opinions?
What’s next? Macy’s telling shoppers to go to Gimbels? Cats and dogs living together?
- What happens if your company loses credibility?
- Does the medium color the message?
- Is opinion “information,” or something else?
- Can you encourage someone else to be objective?
- Is the policy “all the news that’s fit to print”? Or something else?